Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Season Tickets

Featured Replies

I officially became a season ticket holder for NKU men's basketball today. Pretty excited about it.

 

Anyone else on here have season tickets?

 

At $98 a piece for 1st time alumni buyers, not sure how you can pass it up.

That's not bad at all. I'd be a 1st time alumni buyer as well. I may have to look into it. You buy with a group? Where you sitting?

  • Author
That's not bad at all. I'd be a 1st time alumni buyer as well. I may have to look into it. You buy with a group? Where you sitting?

 

My wife and I and a friend and his fiancée got them together. Section 103, which is the one behind NKU's bench.

I never can go to the games except maybe two or three a year. Thats why I gave up my UC tickets, which I hated doing.

My wife and I and a friend and his fiancée got them together. Section 103, which is the one behind NKU's bench.

Access to the Vault?

  • Author
Access to the Vault?

 

Decided against that. I'm cheap. Didn't wanna shell over the extra $250 that would've cost. :lol2:

Not sure The Vault is worth the extra $250, that's for 2 seats however, but it's nice getting in to hear the coaches talk about their game plan before the game. There's also a nice bar and TV's that you can watch other games.

I hope it's pro rated, I could use the one year discount. I deserve after getting abused by Grady Jackson in the Rec center.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.