Tyler Sharpe 2016 Guard

Tyler Sharpe Bullitt East had a great July playing with Team Manimal. He led scoring in the Under Armour Finals as well as AAU Nationals in Louisville where he averaged 19 points a game with 34, 26, 24, and 22 point games against top competition. He also shot 55% from the 3 point line & scored 21 in Championship loss leading all scorers. He has improved tremendously on defense and finishing at the rim as well. His toughness and will to win makes him play taller than his 6'1 height. Looking forward to watching him this year at BE. I am told he has offers from UPike, Cinci Christian, KY State, and Indiana Southeast and is being seriously recruited by Lincoln Memorial(has visited), SEMO(visiting in Sept), and interest from EKU, Lee, Evansville, Tenn Tech, Navy

I agree, I like his all round game as well. I have seen him play multiple times and his "readiness" to bring effort at all times is what sets him apart in my opinion. I have seen CVH from Covington quite a bit as well and they remind me of each other in several ways. The obvious is they are both southpaws and seem more natural scoring guards than facilitators. But as pointed above that at 6'1-Sharpe & 6'2"-CVH their progression to the next level will require evolving into the PG spot at times. They are winners and not sure if we will see a BE match up versus Covington Catholic but it would be a great game seeing those two go at it.