8/25 Ryle at Scott Predictions

Dozer61

Last years match (25-16, 19-25, 25-20, 25-20) turned out to be a very fun and exciting match to watch. The Lady Eagles started very slow in the 1st 2 games going down 8-0 and 7-0 respectively but battled back to make a run for the win. The last 2 games saw each team go on several short runs only to see their opponent claw right back. In the end it was Ryle with the final short run in both games to win the match.

Ryle went on to finish 22-13 and Scott finished 38-5.

Who wins this year? Why? Who will be the big impact players this year?

Ryle in a 3-0 sweep. Scott just doesn't have enough offensive diversity to beat the raiders. Tapp and Franxman will BOTH have to be phenomenal to keep it close but I don't see that happening.

Last year's records are fairly irrelevant as both teams are very different. Ryle spent almost the entire season without Ashley Bush and Scott played some cupcake teams all season.

I'd day the big question is "can Scott get more hitters going?", because otherwise it may be a lopsided affair.

• 2 weeks later...
Ryle in a 3-0 sweep. Scott just doesn't have enough offensive diversity to beat the raiders. Tapp and Franxman will BOTH have to be phenomenal to keep it close but I don't see that happening.

Last year's records are fairly irrelevant as both teams are very different. Ryle spent almost the entire season without Ashley Bush and Scott played some cupcake teams all season.

I'd day the big question is "can Scott get more hitters going?", because otherwise it may be a lopsided affair.

Sorry, but Guess they found a way.