Covington Catholic 5 St. Henry 0

I was told by a pretty reliable source that the iScore entry stating the quality of the shot by Day was entered by the coach. Subsequent entries were entered by someone else. More than likely the clock adjustments were made to try to reflect stoppage time in the application based on what was happening on the field. (this sounds futile; however, knowing that the only person in the universe allowed to know the actual time left in a soccer match is the referee)

I was told by a pretty reliable source that the iScore entry stating the quality of the shot by Day was entered by the coach. Subsequent entries were entered by someone else. More than likely the clock adjustments were made to try to reflect stoppage time in the application based on what was happening on the field. (this sounds futile; however, knowing that the only person in the universe allowed to know the actual time left in a soccer match is the referee)

Was actually just joking around.......I like to see that kind of ribbing on a team. if it is all in jest. Keeps them lose and brings them together.

The apps used can get pretty fancy. I think a short explanation as to why the particular adjetive was used would be more helpful. Maybe the explanation for 'poor' could have been 'eyes were actually on co-ed walking along fence line instead of on ball'. That could lead to coaching moments.