Enquirer On Cov Cath - "Eviston Bringing Title Expectations Back To Cov Cath"

I think the noise will be made if Cov Cath can pull off some wins against some of the big Ohio schools. Then beat HHS in the regular season. After that, it's who wants it more in the playoffs. If Cov Cath stays healthy, look out come playoff time.

I don't know if Highlands is a good measuring stick this year. Quite a few teams seem to be very good this year, especially the out of state opponents. I love my Birds, but have a lot of concerns about this years team.

Fixed that for you.

As a HHS fan, I have to admit this guy scares me a little bit. He seems like the real deal.

I think it's fair to say he is the real deal and his track record at NCC and Georgetown validate that statement. No doubt in my mind he will elevate covcaths program.

I do wonder though, if he is successful it may be hard for CCH to keep him from moving on to bigger opportunities in the future. He's not a product of the school or CCH community.

What better opportunity would come his way in this area short of being part of the staff at UC or being the head coach in the GCL or at Colerain?