Transgender murder/stabbing case in NKY?

BigVMan23

I thought you were taking the side that it could be self defense...him claiming it was self defense it what I say "bull" to. I think the number of stab wounds and the locations (all over the body) more than go to prove it wasn't self defense. Dude got mad and went crazy on him, for whatever reason.

I know this may sound weird, but I think it was actually self defense in a way. I think, from what I know of the case that she provoked the deceased so she could make it look like self defense then got carried away when it was time. There were guns and way larger knives in the house. Not to get too mean about the deceased but he was not a good person from what I know.

I think the conviction was correct though.

Agreed. She was convicted because she lied, it was a murder and not self defense, and as you said, she went crazy.

I don't actually think she lied or is a liar. Agreed about the went crazy part though.

Knowing a lot about this case I will say we agree with the above.

But yes she did lie, if not she wouldn't have been convicted and received the sentence that she got.

I think she really believes she was acting in self defense. What do you think she lied about?