Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transgender murder/stabbing case in NKY?

Featured Replies

All over the body? Trunk, back, buttocks, legs, neck? Sorry, but I call bull on that one.

 

Agreed. She was convicted because she lied, it was a murder and not self defense, and as you said, she went crazy.

I thought you were taking the side that it could be self defense...him claiming it was self defense it what I say "bull" to. I think the number of stab wounds and the locations (all over the body) more than go to prove it wasn't self defense. Dude got mad and went crazy on him, for whatever reason.

 

I know this may sound weird, but I think it was actually self defense in a way. I think, from what I know of the case that she provoked the deceased so she could make it look like self defense then got carried away when it was time. There were guns and way larger knives in the house. Not to get too mean about the deceased but he was not a good person from what I know.

 

I think the conviction was correct though.

Agreed. She was convicted because she lied, it was a murder and not self defense, and as you said, she went crazy.

 

I don't actually think she lied or is a liar. Agreed about the went crazy part though.

 

I think the conviction was correct though.

 

Knowing a lot about this case I will say we agree with the above.

 

But yes she did lie, if not she wouldn't have been convicted and received the sentence that she got.

Knowing a lot about this case I will say we agree with the above.

 

But yes she did lie, if not she wouldn't have been convicted and received the sentence that she got.

 

I think she really believes she was acting in self defense. What do you think she lied about?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.