Question - Complete Schedules?

gchs_uk9

I'm showing the following 11 teams with nine game schedules, listed below. Does anyone know if any of these teams have a 10th game scheduled?

Ballard Memorial, Fulton County, Johnson Central, Madison Southern, McCreary Central, Middlesboro, Paris, Pineville, Shawnee, Western Hills, Williamsburg.

Also, Jenkins High School website shows a 10-game schedule and not playing Pineville, but the game is shown on the KHSAA site. That site subsequently shows Jenkins with 11 games, which isn't allowed. Can anyone straighten that out?

No clue my man. I wish I could help. I know Ballard Memorial has been looking for a 10th game. Fulton County playing 9 sounds about right. It seems like they have done this in recent years. Paris, Pineville and Shawnee would all make sense just playing 9 games.

Which, this has made me think even more about...who says you have to play 10? Quite honestly, I'm not so sure it wouldn't be in the best interest for many schools out there to do this due to numbers/depth. (Not exactly something I've always believed)

Start practice later, Open up Week 1...use week 0 for a scrimmage like several out there do, then take another open week on the back side of things.

Sidetracked. Apologies...proceed. :walk::thumb: