Name this musician

Can anyone name this musician?

Best Guitarist.jpg

I atrtended a music fest my brother put on in Frankfort this past weekend and had the pleasure of seeing this guy perform. He is by far the best guitarist I've ever seen in person. He has opened for many many artists and bands over his career. Just last month he opened for Dokken and last year was the opening act for Brett Michaels. He is phenominal.

Can anyone name him?

Can anyone name this musician?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51597[/ATTACH]

I atrtended a music fest my brother put on in Frankfort this past weekend and had the pleasure of seeing this guy perform. He is by far the best guitarist I've ever seen in person. He has opened for many many artists and bands over his career. Just last month he opened for Dokken and last year was the opening act for Brett Michaels. He is phenominal.

Can anyone name him?

NO.

Ben Lacy... Lexington, Ky native.

Bingo

He is hands down the absolute best guitarist I have ever seen in person. Incredible.

The best compliment you can get from a musician about another musician is something another guitarist told me after watching Ben perform. This was a guitarist who played the night before but along with about a dozen other musicians came back on Saturday just to watch his show. After Ben finished this other musician came up to me and said "I have a lot of guitars for sale, I'm never playing again" lol

Here is a little video of part of his performance Saturday.

^^^

Confession:

I cheated.

I have never heard of him before in my life.

I went with the hint that you gave about attending a music festival in Frankfort over the weekend and zeroed in on what festival it would likely be.

Did quick image searches of various acts in the lineup concentrating mostly on individuals and not band names, and bingo his photo popped up.

Nevertheless he's a great guitarist, and thanks for bringing him to our attention.