Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hannah Dossett (Gallatin County) ASA/USA Junior Olympic Cup

Featured Replies

This morning as I was loading my truck I noticed two bags coming down the belt with Louisville Slugger on them. As I looked to see where they were going I noticed that they belonged to Gallatin Co. grad Hannah Dossett. So I sent a text to her dad, letting him know I was borrowing her bats :lol2:, as we text back and forth come to find out they were in Reno, NV last week for a tournament where they lost in the finals of the Diamond Bracket. This week they will be heading out to the ASA/USA Junior Olympic Cup in Chino Hills, CA. I asked him to keep us informed on how Hannah and the team does.

 

USA Junior Olympic Cup

Awesome, Hannah is having a great summer from what I hear! Great kid.

Refresh my memory on where she will be attending college. Syracuse?

Correct.

 

Make sure she has a thick winter jacket!

Congrats Hannah and good luck! Show them how KY girls play!!!! Amazing the girl has never been all state. Arguably the best player in the state!

  • Author
The Sluggers finished 9th in the ASA Jr Olympic Cup.

 

Not bad, congrats to Hannah and her teammates on a great showing.

Not bad, congrats to Hannah and her teammates on a great showing.
Thanks. A long, fun ride has come to an end.
Thanks. A long, fun ride has come to an end.

 

Helluva run. When does she head north?

  • Author
Thanks. A long, fun ride has come to an end.

 

Au contraire, mon frère.......It's a long ride to catch some of those ACC softball games.

Au contraire, mon frère.......It's a long ride to catch some of those ACC softball games.

All of them, except for when they travel to Louisville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.