Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport vs NCC 5/23

Featured Replies

Newport squares off against NCC in the 1st round of the 36th district. What are some predictions and thoughts? What could be some deciding factors for either team to win?

Not really sure all this one -- Newport and NewCath no matter what the sport always play tough against one another. If Newport can keep their bats swinging then it should be Newport all the way.

Depends on who picthes for both squads. If Atkins and Diehle both face off in the first round I would expoect a pretty nice pitchers duel.

  • Author
Depends on who picthes for both squads. If Atkins and Diehle both face off in the first round I would expoect a pretty nice pitchers duel.

 

 

It could be a good match up. It will come down to the defense and who makes the plays in this one, if both pitchers are on. It could be a good game..GO WILDCATS

I've heard Atkins is out for pitching this season so as much as I hate to say it I expect NCC to win this easily

  • Author

I hope Newport can get it together before next week. I seen them play last night and one bad inning again does them in. I know this district game is a new season and i hope they come to play this one. I am not sure who will be pitching this one for the Wildcats, but coach Brown will have them ready. I hope this will be a good game and the Cats come out on top.

I hope Newport can get it together before next week. I seen them play last night and one bad inning again does them in. I know this district game is a new season and i hope they come to play this one. I am not sure who will be pitching this one for the Wildcats, but coach Brown will have them ready. I hope this will be a good game and the Cats come out on top.

 

One bad inning? Didn't they have 5 innings at bat?

  • Author

Were will this game be played and what time. I hope to see a pitchers duel in this one

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.