Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper LB/FB Seth Keller HUDL

Featured Replies

I would take Seth and his twin Aiden over any other 2 LB's in NKY hands down.

 

They both are the most ferocious LB's you will see play period. They are ball Hawks and they both play with a chip on their shoulder. They may be the smallest in the field but I garuntee you, you will know who they are by the end of the game as their names will be burned into your memory after hearing their names called all night long.

 

I didn't see a LB tandem that came close to these two in every game they played last year healthy.

They may never play football at the next level, but knowing these young men as I do, they will very likely coach and instill all they know about the game they love in the next generation.

He can find a spot D2 or lower somewhere, only hindrance is his size. The kids has a motor and a ton of heart. He makes a ton of plays on Friday night.

I am going out on a limb right now but I would be willing to guess the twins will have at least 4 Int's among them this year. Not too shabby for not playing DB.

I concur on HBs "ballhawk" take. Both have a great knack for being in on about every play. High motors and fun to watch. Good luck to both brothers and Cooper except for when you play my Dixie Heights Colonels! :)

How big is the kid? Looks small even by DB standards. I like his game.

 

P.S. Cooper's field looks terrible. Is it better up close?

  • Author

5'6.5" 180 lbs.

 

I would say it looks better up close. Definitely ranks higher than a few of the fields we played on in the playoffs, but if you want a great surface football is probably not the sport.

How big is the kid? Looks small even by DB standards. I like his game.

 

P.S. Cooper's field looks terrible. Is it better up close?

I think they may only be like 5'5"or 5'6"

 

Coopers field looks horrible. Up close or far away lol.

He seems a little undersized to have an impact stepping up to 6A ball. Does he make up for his lack of size with speed. He also seems to be a good open field tackler.

 

Is there a plan for Cooper to have turf anytime soon?

He seems a little undersized to have an impact stepping up to 6A ball. Does he make up for his lack of size with speed. He also seems to be a good open field tackler.

 

Is there a plan for Cooper to have turf anytime soon?

Cooper has basically played a 6A schedule every year already. Playing every 6A team in NKY for years and they have faired pretty well. 6A won't be any factor for them this year either. And as far as the field scheduled for field turf anytime soon, not that I know of.

I love a kid that tackles legs like he does. Nice highlights!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.