CovCath 10 Boyd County 4

The only downer was CovCath Frosh Catcher Luke Maile getting hit by a pitch on his left elbow to the point that he couldn't play, and was taken to the Doctor/Hospital to get xrays on it. As of this writing I haven't heard any results........

BTW the Colonels were hitting the heck out of the ball this weekend. On any field in the 9th Region they would have had a couple of Home Runs but at Boyd County with the dimensions of 390 dead center and 385 in the power alleys they were some long out.......but also some nice doubles....

Tough loss. The pitching, which is one of our stronger areas, really struggled this weekend. We gave up a total of 15 runs in two losses, so hopefully it was just one of those weeks, because last weekend, we put up two shutouts and went 3-0...

But anyways, Congrats to CovCath

Tough loss. The pitching, which is one of our stronger areas, really struggled this weekend. We gave up a total of 15 runs in two losses, so hopefully it was just one of those weeks, because last weekend, we put up two shutouts and went 3-0...

But anyways, Congrats to CovCath

Congrats to the Boyd County coaches, team and parents.....You did a great job of making us feel welcome, and have a wonderful Baseball facility. I guess the thing I liked about Boyd above all else, was the young men who after their loss to Henry Clay on Friday night hung around and shot the bull with us during the CovCath vs Greenup County game. They represented your school and community very well......

Loved the pulled pork sanwiches....:ylsuper:

Congrats to the Boyd County coaches, team and parents.....You did a great job of making us feel welcome, and have a wonderful Baseball facility. I guess the thing I liked about Boyd above all else, was the young men who after their loss to Henry Clay on Friday night hung around and shot the bull with us during the CovCath vs Greenup County game. They represented your school and community very well......

Loved the pulled pork sanwiches....:ylsuper:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: