Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Principal Blames Devil For Her Remarks About Blacks

Featured Replies

I dont see it that way.

I see a white woman who said something bad about black adults and she is fired. I see a black woman who said something bad about white adults and she isnt fired.

 

I see a bunch of white guys sing a song and say the N word and get kicked out of school. I see a black woman professor say a bunch of bad stuff about whites and she keeps her job.

 

But I do understand what you mean by the difference.[/quote

 

I agree, same woman different color says all the white people are leaving, headline would read racist whites, leave graduation ceremony!!!!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad KY doesn't do charter schools. You get this rabble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.