May 2, 201511 yr More Kings fallout: Shareef Abdur-Rahim reportedly quit after draft-night argument, Chris Jent out, Chris Mullin in? | ProBasketballTalk
May 2, 201511 yr I've seen more confidence by rookies in a fantasy draft. Seemed like a bunch of Yes men. Looking at the 2014 draft, it is brutal.
May 2, 201511 yr Author I've seen more confidence by rookies in a fantasy draft. Seemed like a bunch of Yes men. Looking at the 2014 draft, it is brutal. Agreed. I think they were all scared to say anything counter to Vivek. Seeing what he did to Mike Malone, I can see why no one wanted to disagree with him though. Dude is going to be the death of that franchise if he doesn't slow his roll.
May 3, 201511 yr I hope the Cousins to Boston rumor becomes true. The Kings are going in a downward direction from where they already are.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.