April 20, 201511 yr He's a very good player, but couldn't believe some of the calls he was getting the other day against the Mavericks, and actually had more points from the FT line than the entire Dallas team.:eek: One of the announcers, Van Gundy I think, kept making snide comments about it as well.
April 20, 201511 yr James Harden is one of the elite players in the league. Elite players get those calls. Happens all the time. Anyone else remember back when he was at Arizona State and people on here were trying to claim Jodie Meeks was a better player than Harden? :lol2: Fun times.
April 20, 201511 yr James Harden is one of the elite players in the league. Elite players get those calls. Happens all the time. Anyone else remember back when he was at Arizona State and people on here were trying to claim Jodie Meeks was a better player than Harden? :lol2: Fun times. I was thinking about that the other day while in the car. Was going to start a thread on it but forgot. I specifically remember you stating Harden would be pretty dang good in the pros. Good call.
April 20, 201511 yr http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/jodie-meeks-all-178941.html http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/james-harden-vs-236005.html Another good one... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/better-pro-curry-172597.html I believe this is where it started... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/best-player-sec-175526-page6.html
April 20, 201511 yr http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/jodie-meeks-all-178941.html http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/james-harden-vs-236005.html Another good one... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/better-pro-curry-172597.html I believe this is where it started... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/best-player-sec-175526-page6.html Wow. I don't remember that thread, though I posted in it. I don't remember anyone thinking Meeks was better than Curry. I can't believe that, but the thread proves it was true. I remember that many didn't think Curry would be that good in the league but good grief. Harden was sneaker because he played on the west coast. Many people probably hadn't seen him.
April 21, 201511 yr http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/jodie-meeks-all-178941.html http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/james-harden-vs-236005.html Another good one... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/better-pro-curry-172597.html I believe this is where it started... http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/best-player-sec-175526-page6.html After reading my posts in the first link I was praying I hadn't commented in the Meeks/Curry thread.
April 21, 201511 yr After reading my posts in the first link I was praying I hadn't commented in the Meeks/Curry thread. I was praying I hadn't commented on any of them. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.