AAU Weekend Review 4/10-4/12

You don't think your concerned with the Legacy? lol

Like I said, you should spend your time and effort on your own team and not worry who another team is playing.

It looked like your team had a pretty good weekend. Be happy with that. Good luck this weekend.

Saying your team almost lost to an 8th grade team is not worrying about your team, it's simply making an observation. Trust me we spend time and effort on our team, and we don't worry about you guys!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From other posts that you have put out on social media, that is far from the truth.

It's exciting having a new team that played very well for their first tournament together and I enjoy getting the word out about them.

Your observation, why do you feel a need to comment at all?

Edited by bigmanbball

From other posts that you have put out on social media, that is far from the truth.

It's exciting having a new team that played very well for their first tournament together and I enjoy getting the word out about them.

Your observation, why do you feel a need to comment at all?

If you don't like what's on my social media page stay off of it.

It comes up on the main page. lol I don't go looking for it.

Just be excited for your team and I'll be excited for them both.

I just want to get the word out about how well we did this weekend. Very exciting for a brand new team.

Kids are from Simon Kenton, Scott, Dixie, Connor, Boone County, Holmes, Holy Cross, Cov Cath

Edited by bigmanbball

You don't think your concerned with the Legacy? lol

Like I said, you should spend your time and effort on your own team and not worry who another team is playing.

It looked like your team had a pretty good weekend. Be happy with that. Good luck this weekend.

I find this funny when one of Thunders kids that clearly committed toThunders is now playing for the Legacy.. Looks like you guys was way more concerned about Thunder team. Take your own advise! Going around putting us down to gain another player is the lowest to do to these kids that have played together for years. No need to cry over spilled milk we will meet up.. Or maybe not we are better brackets for a reason

Thank you!

What are the rosters of these 2 teams? Legacy and Thunder?

Brennan Hall

Stephen Pangallo

Rico Hollis

Braden Posey

Brendan Luken

Deegan Gearding

Seth Smith

Jameel Jones

Jalen Holder

Trey Jerry

Alex Christman

I find this funny when one of Thunders kids that clearly committed toThunders is now playing for the Legacy.. Looks like you guys was way more concerned about Thunder team. Take your own advise! Going around putting us down to gain another player is the lowest to do to these kids that have played together for years. No need to cry over spilled milk we will meet up.. Or maybe not we are better brackets for a reason

Thank you!

Like I said before, I really don't concern myself with who you all play or if your bracket is better. Honestly, I really don't know. I can say we had some pretty good teams we went up against. I just care about my team and what we did this weekend.

As far as "meeting up" that is rediculous. They are kids that actually like each other until parents get involved and try to create animosity between them. I know we love the kids on Thunder and wish nothing but the best.

The team was formed in August.