March 20, 201511 yr Once again Time Warner Cable has grouped the four channels broadcasting the tournament games together. Channels 1465, 1466, 1467, and 1468 are the channels for me in NKY. It it sure makes flipping thru the channels to watch the games easier!
March 20, 201511 yr Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize and had been scrolling in the 900s to find the games.
March 21, 201511 yr Mine aren't together but I just program them as my favorites and use the favorite button to switch between channels.
March 21, 201511 yr Once again Time Warner Cable has grouped the four channels broadcasting the tournament games together. Channels 1465, 1466, 1467, and 1468 are the channels for me in NKY. It it sure makes flipping thru the channels to watch the games easier! I had no clue about this. Thanks for the heads up.
March 21, 201511 yr Author Mine aren't together but I just program them as my favorites and use the favorite button to switch between channels. Normally they are not together here either but for the tournament they put the four together. The stations are also still located in their usual spot.
March 21, 201511 yr Normally they are not together here either but for the tournament they put the four together. The stations are also still located in their usual spot. Cool, I hadn't noticed that...mine are too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.