Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harvard punches ticket to big dance

Featured Replies

Thought I heard there has to be a one-game playoff to determine which team goes. Maybe I heard it wrong.

  • Author

I hope you are correct.

 

I thought they had stated during the Harvard game, if Harvard won and Yale lost, Harvard would go.

Thought I heard there has to be a one-game playoff to determine which team goes. Maybe I heard it wrong.

 

Correct. Playoff game next Saturday.

Correct. Playoff game next Saturday.

 

Yale loses to Dartmouth tonight 59-58 so Yale and Harvard will play next Saturday at Penn to determine the Ivy champion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.