East KY All Star Game

Anyone know anything about this?

5th Annual JET2Sports East KY All Star games

Jackson Co High School , Breathitt Co

April 11th , 2015

Coach James Elliot

Had an inquiry from a parent who had a player invited.

Anyone know anything about this?

5th Annual JET2Sports East KY All Star games

Jackson Co High School , Breathitt Co

April 11th , 2015

Coach James Elliot

Had an inquiry from a parent who had a player invited.

it is a fundraiser/money maker. you pay to play. it gives the kids another chance to play....but is not an "exposure" opportunity. parents and a few high school coaches will be in attendance.

it is a fundraiser/money maker. you pay to play. it gives the kids another chance to play....but is not an "exposure" opportunity. parents and a few high school coaches will be in attendance.

Thanks for info. Am curious as to how/where they got names to invite? Cost is only $10. You would have to get a lot of players to make any money.

Thanks for info. Am curious as to how/where they got names to invite? Cost is only $10. You would have to get a lot of players to make any money.
I don't think they are very selective. They just send out "feeler" emails to most seniors and see who will show up

I have talked to several that have went in the past and wasn't a very good experience for the ones I talked too. Every one of them said it was a waste of time. My daughter is in 9th and got an invite so yea they ask about everyone. I do think they meant well when they started this thing several years ago but it just never took off. One girl that went said she had 20 girls on her team and just played a quarter. Maybe it is different this year.