Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be careful with your iPhone

Featured Replies

Couldn't turn it off, the screen locked up.

 

I thought the fridge was a good idea, it cooled it down some, it was still really warm, but it held the phone in check until the battery died.

 

I'd take it to apple at first chance you can still. Power button, and home button. Should reset at all costs if regular power cycle doesn't work.

Gives new meaning to "my phone is blowing up."

 

I had this problem with an Android a few years ago. My mother-in-law had the same phone and same problem. Her's was worse and she replaced it. I stuck with mine but went with an iPhone when it was time to replace. I've never had a problem with either iPhone that I've had.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.