Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 59 Syracuse 47

Featured Replies

Final. Virginia wins the ACC regular season conference title outright for the second year in a row. Out score the Orangemen 54 to 32 over last 25 minutes on the game.

I believe the stat is this is first time a team not named North Carolina or Duke has won back to back regular season titles since NC State in 70's.

 

They will hopefully get Justin Anderson back for Louisville, at least ACC tournament. I'm trying to enjoy the ride, but I really want to know how this is going to end.

I believe the stat is this is first time a team not named North Carolina or Duke has won back to back regular season titles since NC State in 70's. They will hopefully get Justin Anderson back for Louisville' date=' at least ACC tournament. I'm trying to enjoy the ride, but I really want to know how this is going to end.[/quote']

 

I think everyone knows how it's going to end: With a loss.

I think everyone knows how it's going to end: With a loss.

 

I disagree. They have a very good chance of winning. As good of a chance as anyone not named KY.

I disagree. They have a very good chance of winning. As good of a chance as anyone not named KY.

 

Disagree. They don't score the ball enough to pose a serious threat. JMO.

Disagree. They don't score the ball enough to pose a serious threat. JMO.

 

It's an opinion and that's cool. I think when they get Anderson back they will be a better offensive team because of the development of others in his absence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.