Pitching advice

I know you'll be patient my friend, although there are times I bite my tongue to keep from saying, what I'm thinking.....I just keep thinking out loud, patience, patience, patience...

By the way, if the Pitching information I sent works than I will take credit and if it does not, than someone wrote all of that....:D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good way to aim is when your about to throw the ball point your golve at the target.

Another thing make them bend over and swipe the ground with their hand on their follow-throughs.

I have always been told that your hand should wind up at your knee in your follow through

It depends on your locaction. If your in northern kentucky there is a place called At The Yard: Baseball Training Center. There are many great instructors there that teach very well. Chris Hook is one of the main guys there. He played for the San Francisco Giants for a few years, and now help out with the Florence Freedom's pitching staff. He really knows his stuff and kcan really teach just about anyone sound pitching mechanics. A link to check things out is http://www.atybtc.com if your interested. I know it's done a lot for my pitching.