2nd Region draw

Hendo and Hoptown on the same side, interesting!!

I think this is an advantage for both teams. Assuming you win your first game, each team will have four days to prepare for each other versus if in opposite brackets, chances are that they would play in the semis and the next night play each other in the final. More practice time for each team this way.

Coach Newton from Webster County has to be happy.

Sure, but two of his losses this year are in his side, Trigg and Madisonville. I think the Maroons are a better team and will move on. A little side note, Madisonville won the region in 2001 and it has been all Hoptown schools since and that trend will probably continue (yes, I think the Tigers will prevail when it counts).

Emmitt, I'm not punching the Trojans ticket into the finals. I know Coach Newton personally and root on his teams when they aren't playing Henderson. I disagree with your picks of Madisonville and Hoptown but thats your opinion and I respect it. I can certainly see Hoptown winning it but I think Henderson finally gets over the hump and heads back to Rupp. I also believe the winner of the Madville/Webster will be playing next Tuesday.