Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Region draw

Featured Replies

Games at Union County high school

 

March 4th

Hopkinksville vs Caldwell County 6 pm

Henderson County vs Crittenden County 7:45 pm

 

March 5th

Madisonville vs Webster County 6 pm

Trigg County vs University Heights 7:45 pm

Games begin on Wednesday night.

 

Hopkinsville vs Caldwell County

Henderson vs Crittenden County

 

Thursday night games:

 

Trigg County vs UHA

Madisonville vs Webster County

 

All games are at Union County.

Hendo and Hoptown on the same side, interesting!!

Mods please remove this one thanks!

  • Author

Coach Newton from Webster County has to be happy.

I think UHA with its 8 wins has a great chance to make the finals...how about that.

Hendo and Hoptown on the same side, interesting!!

 

 

I think this is an advantage for both teams. Assuming you win your first game, each team will have four days to prepare for each other versus if in opposite brackets, chances are that they would play in the semis and the next night play each other in the final. More practice time for each team this way.

Coach Newton from Webster County has to be happy.

 

 

Sure, but two of his losses this year are in his side, Trigg and Madisonville. I think the Maroons are a better team and will move on. A little side note, Madisonville won the region in 2001 and it has been all Hoptown schools since and that trend will probably continue (yes, I think the Tigers will prevail when it counts).

  • Author

Emmitt, I'm not punching the Trojans ticket into the finals. I know Coach Newton personally and root on his teams when they aren't playing Henderson. I disagree with your picks of Madisonville and Hoptown but thats your opinion and I respect it. I can certainly see Hoptown winning it but I think Henderson finally gets over the hump and heads back to Rupp. I also believe the winner of the Madville/Webster will be playing next Tuesday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.