Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"fulfilled my role..."

Featured Replies

Stumbled across this quote in the Enquirer from a Holy Cross player, I think it was after the Owensboro Catholic game:

 

“I try to give everything that I’ve got because I’m not always going to score, but if I at least rebounded, played good defense and got a few assists then I fulfilled my role for the day. Definitely talking on defense and helping each other out was a big key today.”

 

As a coach, it sure would be nice to imprint this on EVERY player’s brain and in every player’s heart!!!!!!

Good stuff!!

 

Kyle Kramer, who played for our 2007 "A" State Championship Boys team, knew and understood his role of getting the ball to the guys who scored for us, as well as being a stellar defender. His post-game interview on our broadcast that day has stuck with me ever since.

That is exactly the kind of player you want on your team. Great job, young lady! #runlikeagirl

Stumbled across this quote in the Enquirer from a Holy Cross player, I think it was after the Owensboro Catholic game:

 

“I try to give everything that I’ve got because I’m not always going to score, but if I at least rebounded, played good defense and got a few assists then I fulfilled my role for the day. Definitely talking on defense and helping each other out was a big key today.”

 

As a coach, it sure would be nice to imprint this on EVERY player’s brain and in every player’s heart!!!!!!

 

Good stuff here! You can have all the stars you want, but if you don't have these kind of players, you will not be overly successful.

 

I think Stephanie Lewis played this role for NCC last year. Outside of NCC, you hardly heard of the girl. All you heard was Kiernan, Ware and Mayes. But Lewis made all that work. IMO. She did a lot of things that people don't see in the paper. I LOVE those kind of kids! All about team!

So true about Stephanie Lewis,worked her tail off for four years at Ncc, what a wonderful young lady!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.