Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suge Knight whacked?

Featured Replies

Nothing anywhere online about this. The picture used shows up elsewhere with a KTLA logo which is in LA. You go to their site and nothing.

 

Nothing on Twitter. Nothing on TMZ.

  • Author

That's why I said if true. Whitlock tweeted about rumors. I googled and found only that link.

That's why I said if true. Whitlock tweeted about rumors. I googled and found only that link.

 

Well if there's one guy who I would NOT be surprised to get whacked it would be ol' Suge.

Wasn't he just arrested?

 

Yes. Charged with murder (I think) for running over two guys in a parking lot.

Yes. Charged with murder (I think) for running over two guys in a parking lot.

 

I think it was manslaughter. One of the dudes was his friend. Suge was just trying to get away, that's why he backed up, then pulled forward and left his friend to die with the dude who was assualting him....I contend it was Puffy all along

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.