Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott @ Highlands Predictions 2/2

Featured Replies

Hmmmm...could be an upset in the making. Leigh out for this one and the Birds seem not to turn it on anymore unless they want to. Feels like they are bored with the season and waiting on the post season to begin. Very lackluster at Conner on Saturday. Maybe it's just a weekend thing and they rather be somewhere else. I don't know. But if that team shows up, I'd take Scott by 15. Scott will not shoot as bad as HHS and Conner did the other night! Scott has played this season hungry (imo) and if the Birds feel like they can sleepwalk through this one, they will get whooped!

 

So I guess I'm saying if the Birds show up and want to play, they still have enough fire power to win the game. If they come in and play disinterested, they will lose. Scott is scrappy and the Bird (who can scrap with anyone) haven't played that way recently other than HC and Holmes. Hopefully the staff can get them back on track after Conner gave them a scare. Guess we'll see.

 

Either way, I expect it to be a very competitive game.

Scott got SK on the back end of a back to back and now Highlands? Fortunate scheduling!

I never knew Monday was after Saturday........? Here's a break down:

 

1. This is scheduled with TWO coaches involved. If Highlands had a problem with the date, then they would've picked a different date. That easy.

2. I do see on here that Scott was supposed to play Friday night, but cancelled because Augusta's boys were in the finals of the All A.

3. SK lost to Scott 3 weeks ago fair and square.... If scheduling was the porblem SK lost, or so you think, take it up with the coaching staff to not allow that to happen again.. Bottom line, get over it and move on.

Scott got SK on the back end of a back to back and now Highlands? Fortunate scheduling!

 

I stand corrected. Its Braken County that has caught HHS on the tail end of a back to back. Scott is on the front end.

I never knew Monday was after Saturday........? Here's a break down:

 

1. This is scheduled with TWO coaches involved. If Highlands had a problem with the date, then they would've picked a different date. That easy.

2. I do see on here that Scott was supposed to play Friday night, but cancelled because Augusta's boys were in the finals of the All A.

3. SK lost to Scott 3 weeks ago fair and square.... If scheduling was the porblem SK lost, or so you think, take it up with the coaching staff to not allow that to happen again.. Bottom line, get over it and move on.

 

Highlands is not concerned with this schedule. Heck, they have agreed to play the Bracken makeup game tomorrow! They will just play whoever shows up. It's the time of the season when it can be hard to stay up every night, regardless of your opponent. You've been through this routine so many times, things just start to run together. I think all teams run into this right about now. You have to create ways to make sure your team stays motivated.

 

Now with that said, they did play Saturday. However, I can't see the girls being tired from that game...with effort I saw! LOL! I am one of their biggest fans, but I will also tell them like it is when I see it. My guess, they would say exactly the same thing! They knew their effort level was down. I think they were texting each other for how each of them played!

Highlands is not concerned with this schedule. Heck, they have agreed to play the Bracken makeup game tomorrow! They will just play whoever shows up. It's the time of the season when it can be hard to stay up every night, regardless of your opponent. You've been through this routine so many times, things just start to run together. I think all teams run into this right about now. You have to create ways to make sure your team stays motivated.

 

Now with that said, they did play Saturday. However, I can't see the girls being tired from that game...with effort I saw! LOL! I am one of their biggest fans, but I will also tell them like it is when I see it. My guess, they would say exactly the same thing! They knew their effort level was down. I think they were texting each other for how each of them played!

 

My response was never to discredit highlands, I love watching them play when I am available! I'm positive the coaches know exactly what they're doing! Heck, I'm sure the girls would rather be playing games than having 2 hour practices!! Tonight's game will be enjoyable to watch!

 

That being said, I feel like people discredit what Scott has done in their season. Like I said in previous threads, I'm sure they love flying under the radar. But give these girls credit, and some people on here need to stop trying to tear them down.

My response was never to discredit highlands, I love watching them play when I am available! I'm positive the coaches know exactly what they're doing! Heck, I'm sure the girls would rather be playing games than having 2 hour practices!! Tonight's game will be enjoyable to watch!

 

That being said, I feel like people discredit what Scott has done in their season. Like I said in previous threads, I'm sure they love flying under the radar. But give these girls credit, and some people on here need to stop trying to tear them down.

 

I agree...even with HHS healthy, I was looking forward to this one. Scott has a good thing going IMO. Like I said, they seem to play hungry and that's always a scary team to play. And they can shoot the rock, so that makes any team tougher to defend. With Leigh out, the two teams will have similar makeup and both teams rely on some younger players to perform. Should be fun!

Scott has a nice team and regardless how Highlands played the other night, Highlands wins by 10 even without Leigh.

Sorry RC. I got suckered the night of the Ryle game a good friend and Ryle parent. Not this time. No matter how you slice it this it is a David and Goliath tale. And since the only thing on the line in this game is pride. I can only hope that each team comes out, plays their best represents their school and girls basketball in the best way possible, and it turns out to be a game for the ages....no matter the outcome.

Any updates on this one?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.