NBA Resemblances at UK

3Goggles

I got bored earlier this week and decided to make my best guess as to who each UK player best resembles in the NBA (play style/body type). Agree or disagree? Other suggestions?

Andrew Harrison - Kyle Lowry

Aaron Harrison - Aaron Afflalo / J.R. Smith

Trey Lyles - Paul Millsap

Willie Cauley-Stein - Giannis Antetokounmpo

Karl Towns - Al Jefferson

Dakari Johnson - Samuel Dalembert

Devin Booker - Klay Thompson

Tyler Ulis - Ty Lawson

Marcus Lee - Nikola Vucevic (best that I could think of)

Alex Poythress - Maurice Harkless

WCS is a Joakim Noah clone when he gets to the NBA, IMO.

Dakari won't have the defensive impact of a Dalembert. Going a bit old school, Dakari could be like a Stanley Roberts- type in the NBA.

The Harrison's lateral quickness doesn't match the comparisons given. Andrew would be lucky to be a Kirk Hinrich- type player. Aaron could find a hitch as a shooter off the bench that you worry about defensively- makes me think of the current version of Mike Miller.

WCS is a Joakim Noah clone when he gets to the NBA, IMO.

Dakari won't have the defensive impact of a Dalembert. Going a bit old school, Dakari could be like a Stanley Roberts- type in the NBA.

The Harrison's lateral quickness doesn't match the comparisons given. Andrew would be lucky to be a Kirk Hinrich- type player. Aaron could find a hitch as a shooter off the bench that you worry about defensively- makes me think of the current version of Mike Miller.

Not necessarily saying that they're exact replicas of those players at this point. Just saying I think they represent these players at the college level

Not necessarily saying that they're exact replicas of those players at this point. Just saying I think they represent these players at the college level

Okay- that actual means that I have more suggestions of better fits, then.

WCS is the Tyson Chandler of college basketball. Aaron is more of a factor- maybe Ray Allen in his latter years? Heinrich is still a better comparison, IMO, for Andrew. Dakari is like a Shaq in Boston and Cleveland.

Booker is like Kyle Korver with the Hawks- this year's good version. Ulis is like Isaiah Thomas (current NBA player). Marcus Lee is like an Anderson Varejao. Poythress was looking like a Thabo Sefolosha type before his injury.

I think your Lyles and Towns references are fairly apt.