February 1, 201511 yr Author Easy one for the Cats. Towns started strong in the first half. Booker is still on fire from deep. On to the next one...
February 1, 201511 yr Four players in double figures tonight. I was glad to see WCS play well after a couple of sub par games. I also really like Towns playing more on the low block, back to basket. This was just an overall, complete team win with all contributing. I would love to see Bama get untracked now and start winning some games. With the more SEC teams that can get in the tournament, the better the conference looks as a whole. 21-0, UGA comes into Rupp on Tues.. Succeed and Proceed. When you play this good of defense and shoot 59% from the field - it's a W. Stats ..... Kentucky Wildcats Official Athletic Site - Men's Basketball Edited February 1, 201511 yr by oldrambler
February 1, 201511 yr Easy one for the Cats. Towns started strong in the first half. Booker is still on fire from deep. On to the next one... That is one of the things that is so good about this team.A player can have a good first half, but not the 2nd and someone else steppes up. Booker not the greatest scoring in the 1st half, but lite it up the 2nd. Hard to guard a team like that. Edited February 1, 201511 yr by gold sunrise
February 1, 201511 yr Cats pretty much dominant in first 12:30 of game and then cruise home after that. Sitting at home you tend to think a team is making a run when the lead gets trimmed. Funny, it has a total different feel in person. Bama was never in this game inspite of the final score.
February 1, 201511 yr I failed to mention that I thought that Bama played pretty well tonight, they were still playing hard late in the game. I was wondering about how they would come in this one after another loss in a game they imo should have won. Bama has lost several very close games this season, their record could have, should have been a lot better. I do think that the Tide is well coached and hope that he keeps his job after this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.