Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke @ Virginia Predictions

Featured Replies

Who do you have, by how much, and why?

 

Could a mod add a poll with the choices:

 

Duke by 1-2

Duke by 3-5

Duke by 6-8

Duke by 9-10

Duke by 11+

Virginia by 1-2

Virginia by 3-5

Virginia by 6-8

Virginia by 9-10

Virginia by 11+

  • Author

I say Duke rebounds from the loss to Notre Dame and comes together in the absence of Sulaimon to win by 6-8.

 

I know Virginia defends well, but I don't know if they can score enough, even against Duke's awful defense, to really ever put Duke away. Given that, I see the Devils hanging around before taking over and pushing it out to 6-8 points in the final few minutes.

Duke 78

Virginia 74

I am going to close this one and let you start it over with a poll.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.