Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 70 Connecticut 58

Featured Replies

Final from 5th/3rd.

 

Bearcats improve to 15-5.

....

 

I thought they played really well last night, and while UConn is a flawed bunch, this is a quality win for the Bearcats. I'm a fan of Caupain's game, more and more each time I watch him.

....

 

I thought they played really well last night, and while UConn is a flawed bunch, this is a quality win for the Bearcats. I'm a fan of Caupain's game, more and more each time I watch him.

 

He's getting there. Not bad for a kid that could still be in high school based on his age...

Not bad for a kid that could still be in high school based on his age...

 

That is refreshing as opposed to the gobs of 21 year old freshmen that are all over the country. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.