Trinity 71 Doss 55

Indeed he was. But I still ask, what’s your point? He is also many other things, a fan in the stands, a parent, a man, middle aged, etc. Why do you single out the AAU connection? He was an outlier there and appears to be an outlier here.

You appear to be making a general statement about AAU basketball based on a specific instance. Arguing from the universal to the specific is valid, but from the specific to the universal is not. What's your point?

I agree with you. There are idiots in all walks of life.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed he was. But I still ask, what’s your point? He is also many other things, a fan in the stands, a parent, a man, middle aged, etc. Why do you single out the AAU connection? He was an outlier there and appears to be an outlier here.

You appear to be making a general statement about AAU basketball based on a specific instance. Arguing from the universal to the specific is valid, but from the specific to the universal is not. What's your point?

My point is, there are a lot of guys, not everyone, running these summer teams that have no business of being in charge of kids......