Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 19 Fleming Co. 1

Featured Replies

Final in 5 innings in the Foothills Classic.

Id like to know what has happened to baseball at Fleming Co? I mean where are all the players at?

Is Heath Tubbs playing this year for the Panthers?

 

My sources tell me that Tubbs isnt playing.

The only returning starter for Fleming this year is Jordan Fritz. Heath Tubbs, Adam Donovan and Jeremy Overby would have been the other returning key players. We have an extremely young and inexperienced team, but the young boys are working hard.

Really surprised that Tubbs is not playing. I thought he was looking at possibly playing some college ball. Is Gary Ishmael involved with the High School program this year?

Ishmael and his brother Mike are coaching the Middle School team in Fleming Co. I think maybe Bobby Knipp is helping too. Tubbs is ineligible at this point , heard that Donovan had some problems is ineligible to. Unsure about Overby. Fleming is extremely young and thin.

Ishmael and his brother Mike are coaching the Middle School team in Fleming Co. I think maybe Bobby Knipp is helping too. Tubbs is ineligible at this point , heard that Donovan had some problems is ineligible to. Unsure about Overby. Fleming is extremely young and thin.

 

I heard Overbey quit school.

Really surprised that Tubbs is not playing. I thought he was looking at possibly playing some college ball. Is Gary Ishmael involved with the High School program this year?

 

I think the only player on this team that has a chance at playing in college would be Fritz.

I think Fritz is debating that right now. He has the opportuninty to play football in college, but hasn't yet made his final decision. I've been told that if he decides to not play football than he hopes to walk on at UK for baseball.

 

Overby did quit school and the others are ineligible.

Apparently UK's coach doesn't think so. In what areas do you think he needs to improve tremendously? Just curious, I don't know much about the 16th region, but had Fleming remained in the 10th he would have been probably the number 1 or 2 best player from that region and bats over 400 both ways. He isn't a pitcher, but has to pretty often and does a pretty good job.

Unless he has improved tremendously, walking on at UK is a far stretch.

 

Well in my opinion Fritz is a better baseball player than Brock Baber and he plays for the Bat Cats. Jordan's a good switch hitting catcher. There arent alot of them around. He is a very versatile athlete. I would want him on my team

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.