Fleming County 44 Mason County 40

I've heard the same. Unfortunate for her and the team. I think the expectations are a little high at Mason with a young squad. Yeah I agree thay have a boatload of talent in that Sophmore class, but that's just it they are Sophmores. I've heard from different people that anything less that a district title will be a disappointment. That's a lot to put on a team of 10th graders. I think from what I e heard that the team is not very motivated nor do they show much enthusiasm about the game at this point in the season.

So if this young team dose not meet these expectations and continues to under preform to the standards the current administration thinks it hey should play at then yes I can see the seat starting to warm and if it is a disappointing post season then the seats may be on fire. If I'm not mistaken the seat was kinds warm after the district championship game last season. A nice run in the region saved her. From what I have heard. :idunno:

I've heard the same. Unfortunate for her and the team. I think the expectations are a little high at Mason with a young squad. Yeah I agree thay have a boatload of talent in that Sophmore class, but that's just it they are Sophmores. I've heard from different people that anything less that a district title will be a disappointment. That's a lot to put on a team of 10th graders. I think from what I e heard that the team is not very motivated nor do they show much enthusiasm about the game at this point in the season.

So if this young team dose not meet these expectations and continues to under preform to the standards the current administration thinks it hey should play at then yes I can see the seat starting to warm and if it is a disappointing post season then the seats may be on fire. If I'm not mistaken the seat was kinds warm after the district championship game last season. A nice run in the region saved her. From what I have heard. :idunno:

How many games have you watched them play?

This team will be fine.

How many games have you watched them play?

This team will be fine.

That's good to know. I have not seen them play at all. I'm just going on what I'm hearing those that are close to the situation. If I said anything that's not accurate by all means correct me. Won't hurt my feelings at all.

This team has the potential to be really good I'm not saying otherwise. All I said is that an awful lot to expect from a team of 10th graders. Even if they did win an AAU championship together.

No disrespect intended.

Edited by polarbear98

Just so I'm clear my comments are not nor would ever be directed twards the kids. Motivation and enthusiasm are driven by the coaches. If the coa h isn't motivating the kids how are they supposed to have enthusiasm. The kids play hard and I know that. That's why I think the expectations are a little too high. And that's probably on the coach. :idunno: