Hart County 2015

Ram

I'm not saying this to be a jerk or anything, but I think their biggest issue would just be numbers. If I recall correctly, didn't they have to call a game early because of injuries?

That might sound simple enough, but they just need bodies before they can build on anything.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk or anything, but I think their biggest issue would just be numbers. If I recall correctly, didn't they have to call a game early because of injuries?

That might sound simple enough, but they just need bodies before they can build on anything.

Not taken that way. Sometimes getting kids out to play is step 1.

Their numbers got low towards seasons end, but they didn't have to call a game. Fort Knox unfortunately had to.

Hart was in a situation, though were they almost had to do so. They had several injuries, then a few key players kicked out of a game.

Tough situation over there and Anthony Boone has done as well, if not better than anybody in their programs history. This past year was really the first 'bad' year they have had under his tenure. Every other year since he took over in 09 they have been right around .500, and a couple seasons above.

Biggest thing that hurts them, is you are talking about a county that is extremely spread out & no real, central population base. Munfordville (where the high school is located as well), the county seat, sits right on I-65, but might be lucky to have a population of 1,500. Several other communities (and, I mean several) are spread all throughout the county. It takes an hour or more to get from some ends of the county to the other.

...whole lot of travel/transportation hardships there.

Edited by Harry Doyle