Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon State 58 Arizona 56

Featured Replies

5 of the top 10 and 15 of the top 25 lost this last week

I wonder how many votes UK will get in the polls. Will Virginia get any?

I wonder how many votes UK will get in the polls. Will Virginia get any?

 

I suspect that Virginia will get a few. They shouldn't, but they will

 

I suspect that Virginia will get a few. They shouldn't, but they will

 

#ACC

Surprised, even though I shouldn't be, being it is Conference play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.