North Laurel at South Laurel predictions

They don't use him much. Rice is 19 of 59 from the field. Asher and Broughton are 187 of 379 so they take most of the shots.

Not using Rice may hurt them. Especially if they shut down Broughton and Asher. If they're. It practicing their inside game it will be hard to pull it off when they do need it/Rice.

I like the Grubbs kid from South. Can score in a variety of ways. He will have a tough defensive assignment trying to defend Broughton though.

South's big man isn't athletic but gets it done around the rim. Keeps the ball high on rebounds and post entries. Him v Rice should be a good match up.

Kept me informed on how that match up goes. Thanks

The TRUTH from the game last night is:

Broughton didn't get 30, Rice didn't foul out and played his best game of the season. North shot around 28% from the field, most of which was 3 pointers. Rice played against the best competition in the nation for the Ky Gators (located here in Louisville) and never got in foul trouble. I think it's a case where he's playing in a region that is not use to seeing a BIG man play that actually has some good moves. Where as in the larger regions up north the refs are use to seeing the bigs play each and every night.