Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many SEC teams make NCAA Tourney ?

SEC Basketball gets how many in and who ? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. SEC Basketball gets how many in and who ?

    • 1.
      0%
      0
    • 2.
      0%
      0
    • 3.
      50%
    • 4.
      41%
    • 5 or more ?
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The SEC seems much stronger this season. Even though it's early, how many SEC teams make the tournament ? 1, 2, 4 .....5 or more ? Plus who are they ?

  • Author

IMO the SEC is a far better conference this season, I think that 4 certain, hopefully 5 SEC teams get in - I will put 4 for sure..........

 

Kentucky

Arkansas

Alabama

Florida

South Carolina or Ole Miss

....

 

I voted 3: UK, South Carolina, and Arkansas.

 

If there is a 4th I like it to be Georgia...or maybe Florida. I don't think Alabama and Ole Miss have much of a chance at all.

  • Author
....

 

I voted 3: UK, South Carolina, and Arkansas.

 

If there is a 4th I like it to be Georgia...or maybe Florida. I don't think Alabama and Ole Miss have much of a chance at all.

I had completely forgotten about Georgia, they are looking pretty good. I would add them to my list in place of Ole Miss and / or maybe Bama. Florida imo gets in bc Donovan will have them playing better as the season goes on.

I voted 4.

 

Kentucky

Arkansas

South Carolina

Georgia/LSU/Alabama will fight it out for the 4th spot. Likely whomever goes deepest in the sec tourney makes it in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.