Montgomery County 74 Franklin County 68 (OT)

Good to see the Indians finally win a game that came down to the wire, but not sure it should have. I believe they were up 5 with the ball with just over a minute left in regulation, but after some turnovers Franklin Co had the ball with a chance to win it at the buzzer.

Hodgson and Fuller led the Indians with (unofficially) 19 and 18 respectively.

Good to see the Indians finally win a game that came down to the wire, but not sure it should have. I believe they were up 5 with the ball with just over a minute left in regulation, but after some turnovers Franklin Co had the ball with a chance to win it at the buzzer.

Hodgson and Fuller led the Indians with (unofficially) 19 and 18 respectively.

Wise has a young team that wont quit on him. Schneider is a very talented underrated senior averaging 22 points 5 assists a game had 30 last night in overtime loss. 4 very tough losses that could have gone their way.

Wise has a young team that wont quit on him. Schneider is a very talented underrated senior averaging 22 points 5 assists a game had 30 last night in overtime loss. 4 very tough losses that could have gone their way.

It sounded like they got some really good minutes from 8th Grader Diablo Stewart

Franklin County is a very young and inexperienced team that is improving every game. Ryan Schneider is one of the most underrated guards in the 11th region this season. Him and DeMarcus Kennedy are the only players on FC that have any real varsity experience. I expect FC to continue to improve as the season goes on and wouldn't be surprised if they made a run at the 41st district tournament.

Diablo Stewart is going to be a very solid talent. He has done great job coming in and contributing as 8th grader, he has great basketball skills for his age and gets better each time out. Its a lot to ask from an 8th grader and he handles it well..