January 2015 Sports Gambling

Big Slick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be at ceasars palace in Windsor Ca playing some games on Saturday the 10th -- help me out biggie slick .

Right before you leave.Take out what cash you need to get home (cab,parking at airport, & lunch)put what you got left on Seattle on the money line.

Well the Ceasars palace in Windsor SUCKS ( can you use that word on here ?) I had a gameplan to play certain games and go from there . So I get there and discover several problems . They do not allow any single game plays .. Period . ALL plays had to be parlays . And they only had 14 games on the card , AND they had zero NBA games . none . Some some college games I had zeroed in on were not even on the card, and then they had a card of NFL promo's but you couldnt mix promo's with any other plays . AND you had to play 3 promo's to place a wager .

So I picked out three cards worth of plays , 2 were wiped out by Joey Flucco playing out his butt . So I crashed on two cards by his passing numbers and Balt covering. The other card lost due to ND failing to cover against Virginny . I like Uva's team but thought they were due to lose.

Lost a bit playing electronic blackjack. It was fun but jammed pack on a Sat night. I'd go back but try a sun-thurs.