Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominic Raiola stomps on Fergeson's ankle

Featured Replies

I'd make that one a mandatory 4 games. Only way to stop it.

He got one game...that makes sense to me. I don't know what he makes but I am sure one game equates to a fine of well into the six figures plus it really hurts the team in a HUGE game for them.

He got one game...that makes sense to me. I don't know what he makes but I am sure one game equates to a fine of well into the six figures plus it really hurts the team in a HUGE game for them.

So, if he broke that ankle he stepped on, do you think the penalty should have been stiffer?

Yes...but he didn't to my knowledge.

Yes...but he didn't to my knowledge.

I think to curtail this junk I don't know if one game is enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.