Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity's State Title Rings?

Featured Replies

Everbody else is posting pictures of their rings, I'm the sure the shamrocks spare no expense when purchasing theirs. Any pics?

Everbody else is posting pictures of their rings, I'm the sure the shamrocks spare no expense when purchasing theirs. Any pics?

 

I haven't seen them yet.

 

I don't believe Trinity pays for the rings, I believe the kids do. They probaby do some fundraisers to defray the cost but I don't know that for sure.

Everbody else is posting pictures of their rings, I'm the sure the shamrocks spare no expense when purchasing theirs. Any pics?

They were posted on BGP some time ago. Look for the thread and you will find it.

The Championship Rings are not paid for by the THS. It is an optional purchase, designed by representatives of the school and ordered through Balfour. They are payed for by the athlete...or I would imagine in most cases by the athletes parents......then worked off by digging holes, cutting grass, carrying out trash, washing cars and whatever else I can think of to recoup my "investment".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.