Harrison County 85 Scott 79

He just doesn't look the same to me this year.

Probably hard to get in the flow of things when he's had two sprained ankles to start the first two weeks of the season.

Scott was a dangerous team when he got healthy toward the end of last season. They gave the 10th region champion Camels their toughest game in their run to state.

Probably hard to get in the flow of things when he's had two sprained ankles to start the first two weeks of the season..

This explains it. Looked like he lost some of his quickness to me. Hopefully it will return when he is 100%. Blake is a fine player and really needs to stay healthy for Scott to have success.

Scott was a dangerous team when he got healthy toward the end of last season. They gave the 10th region champion Camels their toughest game in their run to state.

I know, I was there. Schneider missed a 3 at the buzzer that would have either tied or won it (can't remember). Scotts going to struggle some this year, their lack of size will be their achillies heel. They are really going to need to be strong from the perimeter to have a shot against these bigger teams.