Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian 71 Christian Academy Louisville 41

Featured Replies

How did Rose look?

Did CAL hire the wrong guy? I know they don't have a lot of talent. But they do have some talent. You'd think they'd at least compete.

Lexington Christian is really good this year. I'd venture a guess and say it's probably more a product of that than anything else. They've played two really good teams so far with legitimate D-I players on them. Lex. Christian is a top 25 team this year even if they aren't currently ranked there. Manual has D-I guy that plays with a motor that reminds me of a smaller version of Faried. This reminds me of one of my favorite sports quotes "It's not about the X's and the O's but the Jimmy's and the Joe's."

Lexington Christian is the one team from the 11th I have my eye on.

You have your eye on??, must be cross eyed, they got beat tonight...

Lexington Christian is the one team from the 11th I have my eye on.

How is Lexington Christians Kyle Rodes doing? I heard he was ranked top 8th grader in Ky...and playing Varsity?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.