Simon Kenton 57 Ryle 28

9th region officials worked the game.

Interesting. This shouldn't have been contributing factor then, but we can't deny that it can be from time to time. Never an excuse, just part of the game. There certainly are many other factors on the court and with the players that can and will make foul calls favor one team.

Guest Scotty2hotty
I'm not sure which one Lange was. I believe Jump fouled out.

This game left me scratching my head wondering ir Ryle did any scouting on SK. Ryle had several smaller, quicker guards coming off the bench, that given match ups, should have gotten more PT than the bigs. Although Ryle's bigs did bother SK shooters, the lack of lateral mobility and quickness led to way too many fouls and put SK in the double bonus early in each half.

Ryles coaching staff has not impressed me from day one. Same players have started or played for some time now with the same results. This team is definitely gonna miss Allie Ast this year. Whats the old saying doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.......

I'm not sure which one Lange was. I believe Jump fouled out. This game left me scratching my head wondering ir Ryle did any scouting on SK. Ryle had several smaller' date=' quicker guards coming off the bench, that given match ups, should have gotten more PT than the bigs. Although Ryle's bigs did bother SK shooters, the lack of lateral mobility and quickness led to way too many fouls and put SK in the double bonus early in each half.[/quote']

#21 (Lang) did foul out early in 4th. I believe the other two front-court players had 4 each..the other twenty some fouls committed were on the perimeter..see your point on match ups but right combination at right time will be a key for RHS as they move forward. Again..great win for SK...well coached!