Pendleton County @ Scott Predictions

Pendleton County at Scott  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pendleton County at Scott

It shows me that two young coaches aren't afraid to jump right in and see where they stand.

Indeed it does. One thing for sure both school will be battle tested early. Like I said I'd love to be 3-3 by holiday break. I think that is a real possibility but we could be as bad as 0-6. Really hope that's not the case. I really like BC against Augusta, RC, and PC but all three games will be close good contest. The other three games I think we may be a little overmatched but those games will be good learning oppertunities. I'm Sure same goes for PC as well.

Think I'll head over to Taylor Mill next Wed and get my first look at 8th grader Dontaie Allen.

Very raw player but will get better with experience. He's playing 8th grade at woodland. Still needs a little time to develop. As he matures and develops, look out.

Very raw player but will get better with experience. He's playing 8th grade at woodland. Still needs a little time to develop. As he matures and develops, look out.

Different kid. Dontaie Allen is an 8th grader at Sharp, but plays JV and varsity at PCHS.