Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard's Coach

Featured Replies

I know that there is an abundent amount of rummors flying around this site. His house is up for sale (so I have been told) and people who have connections to the BOE are talking about it around Hazard. I know he won the all A one of the best two teams in the 14 for 3 or 4 years, and seems to keep reloading. What do people think.

If they let Coach Spurlock go, it would have to be for political reasons only. He would have no problem finding a job if this is the case. I hope for the Bulldogs' sake, it is just a rumor.

I'd take him at Breathitt County.

Dont know why they would let him go. I heard this before he won the region that it was for political reason because if they let him go obviously it isnt because of his coaching. If Hazard does let him go then replacing him isnt going to be easy because the politics are going to be easily very strong and following coach Spurlock isnt going to be fun considering he has within the past 3 years have won 2 All A Regional titles and an All A State Title and a Regional Title. Hate to see politics ruin a goodthing but I'm sure Coach Spurlock wont have any problems finding a new ,excepting home somewhere else.

I'd take him at Breathitt County.

 

 

Why would he go there? That is worse of a political hot bed than Hazard.

Dont know why they would let him go. I heard this before he won the region that it was for political reason because if they let him go obviously it isnt because of his coaching. If Hazard does let him go then replacing him isnt going to be easy because the politics are going to be easily very strong and following coach Spurlock isnt going to be fun considering he has within the past 3 years have won 2 All A Regional titles and an All A State Title and a Regional Title. Hate to see politics ruin a goodthing but I'm sure Coach Spurlock wont have any problems finding a new ,excepting home somewhere else.

 

Great post. I have had a few dealings with Coach Spurlock, and he was nothing but classy. Let's see, .. he is classy, he cares about his kids, and he wins. Yep, he's gotta go! ;) If I had an opening, I would go after him hard!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.