Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magoffin vs. Pike Central Predictions

Featured Replies

Magoffin County and Pike County Central will match up on Tuesday at the Eastern Kentucky Expo center for the 15th Region Championship. The two teams have not met this year which was the scenario last season when Pike Central upset Magoffin in the first round of the regional tournament. Magoffin was the clear favorite to win the 15th last year and it seems to be the cast again this season. However, Pike Central has been playing well as of late with back to back wins over Prestonsburg and Shelby Valley. Magoffin has looked strong in both of their outings coming off an impressive 15 point win against Belfry. Will we see a repeat of last year's game or will Magoffin earn their first trip to the Girl's Sweet 16? I'm going with the latter.

 

Magoffin 78

Pike Central 65

Going with Magoffin.

Magoffin 73

Pike Central 62

Magoffin 10+

 

Pike Central's coach "used up" Ratliff last night just to get past Shelby Valley and Fleming. Magoffin is poised to win tonight, and a few games down state I hope.

Magoffin 10+

Sounds like a good prediction to me. I dont see Magoffin letting this one slip through their fingers, especially considering how many points they beat Belfry by.

PC is playing well, but I do not believe they have the horses to upset Magoffin. Ratliff and Lowe are two great players, but Magoffin has 6 big guns. I just do not see PC younger kids matching up with Magoffin's athleticism. Magoffin by as many as they want...and I would imagine they will beat them as badly as they can due to last years outcome! I wish I could pick PC, but I just don't see it happening. Good luck to both teams, and congrats on making it to the final 32 in the state!:dancingpa

I believe that Magoffin can win this game. Only way Magoffin can only loose if they play bad. If they play like they did last night they will run away with this one.

 

Magoffin - 75

PC - 62

I believe that Magoffin can win this game. Only way Magoffin can only loose if they play bad. If they play like they did last night they will run away with this one.

 

Magoffin - 75

PC - 62

And if they play like they did against East Ridge they'll get beat.

And if they play like they did against East Ridge they'll get beat.

i dont know how you can say that because magoffin played good they was just very bad calls in that game.

I'll take Magoffin County to win the region also but Pike Central is a good team but like has allready been mentioned they are young. The Hawks have a good shot at winning the region title next year but I am going with the Hornets in 06. Having said that I hope Central comes out win the big win tonight at the Expo.

 

Good luck to both teams and whoever wins represent the region well in Bowling Green. If the Hornets win tonight they seem to have the talent to make some noise at the state tournament.

 

GO HAWKS!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.