Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magoffin 80 Belfry 65

Featured Replies

Magoffin started out strong, jumping out to an early double digit lead. Belfry hung around pretty much the entire game and made a nice run towards the end but Magoffin was too much. Nice game by Ashley Jade Howard and Brittany Manns for the Lady Hornets. Deskins also had a good game for the Lady Pirates. If I am not mistaken this is the first time Magoffin will be playing in the regional championship.

Magoffin started out strong, jumping out to an early double digit lead. Belfry hung around pretty much the entire game and made a nice run towards the end but Magoffin was too much. Nice game by Ashley Jade Howard and Brittany Manns for the Lady Hornets. Deskins also had a good game for the Lady Pirates. If I am not mistaken this is the first time Magoffin will be playing in the regional championship.

 

Who will Magoffin be facing for the championship?

Magoffin really started running away with this in the third and they had a 20+ point lead but belfry came out and played really hard and got it within 6 points. Magoffin just pulled it on in the end.

  • Author
Who will Magoffin be facing for the championship?

 

They will play Pike Central on Tuesday @ 7:00 P.M.

They will play Pike Central on Tuesday @ 7:00 P.M.

 

I'm an older Hornet and don't even really like girl's basketball, but I want to see the Lady Hornets make history. Should they beat Pike Central?

I'm an older Hornet and don't even really like girl's basketball, but I want to see the Lady Hornets make history. Should they beat Pike Central?

 

Without a doubt. Except without a doubt doesn't always happen.

Without a doubt. Except without a doubt doesn't always happen.

 

I'm having a good year this year so far (I'm from Magoffin, live in Rowan now, and have family on Elliott) - Elliott County is my favorite boy's team besides Magoffin and they went to the Regional championship game this season. Magoffin and Rowan are both in the girl's Regional championship. Hopefully, I can get at least one of those two in the state tourney!

I'm having a good year this year so far (I'm from Magoffin, live in Rowan now, and have family on Elliott) - Elliott County is my favorite boy's team besides Magoffin and they went to the Regional championship game this season. Magoffin and Rowan are both in the girl's Regional championship. Hopefully, I can get at least one of those two in the state tourney!

 

:thumb: Magoffin will win, barring both a major meltdown - and PC playing their best game of the year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.