Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the Bengals trade Jermaine Gresham?

Featured Replies

  • Author
The Bengals will use him as the 2nd TE & in certain other situations because he is a better blocker than Eifert. I'm not a big fan of Gresham but he's the best the Bengals have right now.

 

I think he gets a TD this weekend.

 

My thinking too but I hope we are both wrong other than the part about the TD against the bad Ravens (so says HB).

Sure it is speculation on Rapoport's part but I am sure that speculation is founded in some type of knowledge base.

 

Not sure on Marvin and head cases but let's not confuse criminals with head cases. Criminals can be cold and calculating (in other words coachable), head cases are just that, head cases.

 

Ian Rappaport has such a terrible reputation for throwing garbage out there, so I am not sure that the same guy that said Big Ben was going to be traded from the Steelers in 2013, or the guy who said the Vikings were trading Jared Allen to the Patriots. If you want to see how accurate Ian is, google the hatred that Mike Florio has for Ian's careless slinging of garbage onto a wall. Like I said previously, Ian Rappaport is NOT the guy to base anything on.

  • Author
Ian Rappaport has such a terrible reputation for throwing garbage out there, so I am not sure that the same guy that said Big Ben was going to be traded from the Steelers in 2013, or the guy who said the Vikings were trading Jared Allen to the Patriots. If you want to see how accurate Ian is, google the hatred that Mike Florio has for Ian's careless slinging of garbage onto a wall. Like I said previously, Ian Rappaport is NOT the guy to base anything on.

 

But he is one of your favorites? :D

My disdain for Gresham is on a whole different level than normal. I'd pay a team to take him off my hands if I were Brown.

But he is one of your favorites? :D

 

I like professional wrestling, so it's the delivery not the substance :D

Ukmustang you should come down to LA Fitness in the off-season I can introduce you to Jermaine. He walks around the gym in baggy sweatpants and a big hoody with the hood up. I am not sure I ever saw him lift a weight either. Lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.