9th: CovCath 2nd

10th: Mason Co 4th

11th: Madison Central 7th

12th: Boyle Co 2nd

13th: South Laurel 1st

14th: Hazard 3rd

15th: Johnson Central 2nd

16th: Russell 1st

Seems like our experts from BGP did a fairly good job, picking 6 champions before a ball was ever tipped. If JTown can win the 7th they will have predicted 7 out of 16. In the 4th John Hardin and ETown were 1/2, no shamme there, I'm sure CovCath would have been considered the favorite by many if the Rice hadn't suited up for Holmes all season. The 11th was one of the deepest regions so we'll cut them some slack since the vast majority would have said LexCath or Scott County. A few 3rd, 4th and 5th preseason teams made the S16 but that's why we play the games on the hardwood. Good job guys.

1st: Graves Co 1st

2nd: Christian Co 4th

3rd: Apollo 5th

4th: Warren Central 1st

5th: John Hardin 2nd

6th: PRP 1st

7th:

8th: Shelby Co 1st

Seems like our experts from BGP did a fairly good job, picking 6 champions before a ball was ever tipped. If JTown can win the 7th they will have predicted 7 out of 16. In the 4th John Hardin and ETown were 1/2, no shamme there, I'm sure CovCath would have been considered the favorite by many if the Rice hadn't suited up for Holmes all season. The 11th was one of the deepest regions so we'll cut them some slack since the vast majority would have said LexCath or Scott County. A few 3rd, 4th and 5th preseason teams made the S16 but that's why we play the games on the hardwood. Good job guys.

If you say so ???????? Looks bad to me ??????? !!!!!!!!!!

1st: Graves Co 1st

2nd: Christian Co 4th

3rd: Apollo 5th

4th: Warren Central 1st

5th: John Hardin 2nd

6th: PRP 1st

7th:

8th: Shelby Co 1st

I don't know. Seven out of 16 won't ever win you the Kentucky Post pick the Sweet 16 contest. Hmmmm... I'd like to talk to these experts. Never mind, that's what I do on here.:thumb:

I try for those KY Post tickets every year, very difficult. I think I may study too much with my "John Nash" breakdowns leading up to the districts but it's very difficult. I usually fill out two, one for me and one for my wife, I think I hit 5 and 6 this season, pretty humbling. The best I've ever done occured about 5 years ago, I think I hit 12 of the 16 but a 1yr old won. On the Sunday after regionals I knew I had to be up there but I knew if I had one I would have received a call, the call never came. On Monday I opened the KY Post as soon as it hit the front lawn, couldn't believe a toddler beat me, I believe his parents stated his grandfather was a former coach in the Bluegrass. Still plenty of years to win, hopefully they continue the contest, you can't beat Hotel and tickets for the price of a stamp.

I try for those KY Post tickets every year, very difficult. I think I may study too much with my "John Nash" breakdowns leading up to the districts but it's very difficult. I usually fill out two, one for me and one for my wife, I think I hit 5 and 6 this season, pretty humbling. The best I've ever done occured about 5 years ago, I think I hit 12 of the 16 but a 1yr old won. On the Sunday after regionals I knew I had to be up there but I knew if I had one I would have received a call, the call never came. On Monday I opened the KY Post as soon as it hit the front lawn, couldn't believe a toddler beat me, I believe his parents stated his grandfather was a former coach in the Bluegrass. Still plenty of years to win, hopefully they continue the contest, you can't beat Hotel and tickets for the price of a stamp.

Just having a little fun.:thumb: A buddy of mine won it once, but not with just one entry :sssh: . It's a tough contest. I've never entered because it sneaks up on me every year (the contest deadline that is).